About the Role
IMI, Inc. a leading fabricator of printed circuit boards and substrates has an immediate need for talented and ambitious people. We offer long-term job security with the ability to grow in a successful company in Haverhill, MA. with excellent benefits and unlimited upward mobility.
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Shifts: 1st – 7:00 AM – 3:30 P.M.
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
- High school diploma/GED is required
- Be a US citizen
- Must have hand/eye dexterity and strong aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints and attention to details
- Must be able to commit to a punctual schedule and want to learn
- Trim tabs, de-panelize, and clean electronic parts prior to inspection
- Perform visual inspection for variety of defects such as slivers, burrs, contamination, and voids.
- Apply established inspection procedures and use inspection tools and instruments (scopes, CMM, etc.) to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Conduct, document, and report on FAI (First Article Inspection) and AS9100 protocol on appropriate forms.
- Must be able to be on-time and have a desire to learn.
Resumes can be sent by email (MS Word format or PDF File) to email@example.com. Please name your file using your last name (underscore), then your first name (i.e. Smith_John). Please put your cover letter and resume in the same Word or PDF file document. Place "Quality Inspector" in the subject line.
IMI Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.